Bilateral Agreements

The UNC System and NC Community College System have bilateral agreements in place to help students transfer. A bilateral agreement is a written agreement that the university and NC community colleges will work in unison to help students who have earned a technical AAS degree earn a baccalaureate degree. The difference between the CAA and bilateral agreements is that the bilateral agreement is designed to help students who have specifically earned a two -year technical degree transfer to a campus to pursue a four-year baccalaureate degree.